Nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones.
- Features controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium.
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids and controlled fat levels and low sodium benefits.
- Helps dissolve struvite stones*
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones.
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
*When used with appropriate antimicrobial therapy
- Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil
- Protein Source:
- Manufactured In:
- United States
- Food Type:
- Prescription Diet, Urinary Care
- Breed Size:
- Life Stage: