Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- A highly digestible diet low in fat which is enriched with preibotic fiber and ginger.
- Contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, controlled minerals and clinically proven antioxidants.
- Benefits include improved digestion and easy nutrient absorption.
- The promotion of beneficial microflora reduces risk of urinary stone formation.
- Supports a healthy immune system with a controlle calorie content to maintain a healthy weight.
- Water, Pork Liver, Rice, Turkey Liver, Rice Flour, Pork By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Turkey Heart, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyph
- Protein Source:
- Manufactured In:
- United States
- Food Type:
- Prescription Diet, Digestive Care
- Breed Size:
- Life Stage: